Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to Work

Sean here. I'm going to be absent from the blog for a couple days because this weekend I will be doing the final four performances of The Wind in the Willows at City Lit. It's been a great run, but now it's time to move on to the next show. I'm going to be auditioning like crazy in the coming weeks. But not to worry, I've got plenty of posts coming up and next weekend is the BFCA and the Golden Globe ceremony. I'm sure Jeanette will have plenty to talk about to keep you entertained for the next few days. There is a lot to cover, so stay tuned. And as a little treat here is a clip from the 1987 Rankin and Bass animated version of The Wind in the Willows featuring the unintentionally hilarious song "Messing About in Boats". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment