Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big "The Dark Knight Rises" News!

Please tell me you've seen The Dark Knight?!!?!?

No? Why the fuck are you an idiot??!?!? Exit out of this blog, sign out of Facebook, and get your ass to a video store. Heath Ledger. He makes that movie. Watch it and get back to me.

If you answered yes to the original question then you'll be excited to know that Christopher Nolan and Warner's Brothers have FINALLY come out and confired that 1) CATWOMAN will be in the third movie and 2) We will also meet BANE. If you're not familiar with Bane, I urge you to watch Batman & Robin. Y'all remember that movie!!! It stars George Clooney (swoon) as Batman/Bruce, sweet little Chris O'Donnell as Robin, Cher aka Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), Arnold Schwarzenegger.......You read that right. Mr. Freeze went on to become Governor of California......OH, and Uma Thurman was Poison Ivy. It's absolutely terrible. I've seen it about a thousand times. It's the worst Batman movie of the ENTIRE franchise (and I do include the cartoons). Anyway, Bane was in that movie. Oh, and apparently he broke Bruce Wayne's back....

Paramount also confirmed that Anne Hathaway will be taking on the role as Selina Kyle/Catwoman. First off, I bet Halle Berry is PISSED. Journey back with me to 2004. "Catwoman" graced theaters across the world and not one damn person was impressed. Y'all, it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry. I'm watching the trailer for it right now and....she has an Oscar?!?!)



Sorry. Ok, I like Anne Hathaway. I've watching her transform from a young up and comer (i.e. The Princess Diaries) to an Oscar Nominated Actress (i.e. Rachel Getting Married). I feel like I've really seen her grow into her talent. One my favorite movies that she did was Brokeback Mountain. I'm interested to see her become Catwoman. I think she'll be good. What do you think? Do you like Anne Hathaway?


Tom Hardy (that hottie from Inception) will be playing Bane. This guy could play a donkey and I would still go see him. LOOK AT THOSE LIPS Y'ALL. I'm still getting to know Tom Hardy. Any suggestions for films of his that I should check out? Shoot me an email! 

So friends, what do you think? Do you agree or disagree? I agree! I think both of these actors will bring a lot to this movie. The stakes are high and I think Nolan found two strong actors to take on two big roles!

(If you want a good laugh check out the Catwoman trailer after the jump.)


1 comment: